Monday, September 12, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge Glittery Card Sketch Challenge Entry

Here is my entry for the cricut circle blog challange. I used Hello Kitty Greetings bats cut out at 2 inches and the happy halloween is cut out at 1.25. I used some of my Recollections Midnight Magic paper that I found at Michaels the other day. The white/orange has glitter on it and the printed paper that I used for the Happy Halloween has halloween sayings on it. I also used my Irock for the bats eyes to give it a little bling. I also wanted to give it that cute look so I used a white paint pen and did a stitch look on the black parts of the bats.
Thanks for stoping by and looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I Like all the deatils! Looks like a fun Halloween card! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. I want to see some holiday ones

    ReplyDelete