Wednesday, July 25, 2012

book made with out of character

I make Kelsey a new note book for her to draw/write in since she informed me that she was out of paper in her old one lol.
I used Out Of Charater cartridge and cute HAPPY out at 3". I used my cinch to put it all together and the background paper that I used is from Paper Studio Persnickety pack that I got at Hobby Lobby. I also tied some pink and white ribbon up on the top and added some stickles in a few places and some rhinestones on the "A's" and on the flowers.
Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute notebook. Love the colors you used. I still need to take my Cinch out of the box. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute notebook, such a creative idea! I am popping over from the Circle MB and am a new follower :)

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration to use Out Of Character! Great projects! I finally took mine out of the box. I may try a project or two! I am a new follower! Visiting from the Circle MB link!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you've decorated something that is an everyday thing... making it extra special! It's adorable!

    Michele
    coming by from the Circle MB
    http://scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete