Saturday, February 23, 2013

Easter Card

Hello everyone, today I have a card to share with everyone. I'm trying to get an early start on easter cards this year instead of waiting till the last minute. On this card I used A Child's Year but did alittle bit of snipping and cutting here and there. I used for the rabbits and grass the image found on page 32 but snipped off the girl holding the carrot. And for the girl holding the basket I cut the shift cut and also cut both shadow cuts. The were all cut out at 4" and pop dotted the girl. I took a piece of light pink paper and cut it at 1x2" and used a corner ticket punch on the edges. I also took my Martha Stewarts loop punch and did the corners of the base layer on the card and accented it and also put on the girls braid with SU pearls. I used my My Pink Stamper happy easter stamp for the sentiment. The cardstock that I used for the card was from Echo Park and the pattern paper was just some that I found in my stash.

I also got a chance to play with CCR the other day and tried out the free images that PC gave us for a week from Creative Cards. I don't remeber what size I cut it out at but it did come out a little on the small size but would be great for something like a note card or for a gift bag. The paper that I used came from my stash. Thanks for stoping by and looking and have a great day!

1 comment: